We manage the security of all the computers in your network and control user productivity at the lowest possible cost of ownership with Endpoint Protection Plus
Panda Security presents its simple and light endpoint security solution. Endpoint Protection provides centralized and uninterrupted protection for all of your Windows, Mac, and Linux
workstations, including laptops and servers, in addition to the leading virtualization systems and Android devices.
Panda Security Endpoint Protection Plus has the following features:
Provides simple and centralized security for all devices
Centralized management of security and product upgrades through a simple Web browser for all network workstations and servers.
Manage your Windows, Linux, Exchange Server, Virtual Machines, Mac OS X or Android protection from a single administration console centrally from any web browser, anytime, anywhere.
Provides Android Anti-Theft
This secures organization information on Android with Remote Locate, Lock, and Wipe functions for mislaid or misappropriated devices.
Supports Remedial actions
Run Cleaner Monitor remotely and repair workstations infected with advanced or non-conventional malware.
Real-time monitoring and reports
Detailed monitoring of your IT infrastructure with real-time dashboards. Reports can be generated or scheduled and sent automatically for up to 12 months.
This makes it easy to assign profile-based protection policies, ensuring the most appropriate policies are applied to each group of users on your network.
Centralised device control
Prevent malware entry and data loss by blocking device types, whitelisting specific devices and controlling actions.
Light weight agent
Our cloud-based Endpoint Protection Plus is downloaded as a light weight agent with 14.45MB size and updates in less than 30 seconds from the cloud depending on your network speed.
Web monitoring and Filtering
This feature increases user productivity by preventing, limiting, or monitoring access to unproductive or unsuitable websites, regardless of the type of browser used. It includes website monitoring and filtering, prevents students from accessing harmful sites like criminal sites, gambling, hacking, nudity, cults, pornography, sexually explicit, spam sites, violence, weapons, and internet bullies, etc.
No more saturated mailboxes
Protect your Exchange servers and users with content filter, anti-malware and anti-spam engines.
Do not get burnt by false positives again. Malware Freezer locks detected malware for seven days just in case there is a false positive, in which case the file is automatically restored to the system.
ISO 27001 and SAS 70 compliant. Guaranteed 24×7 availability
– Internet connection.
– Browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox 3.0, Google Chrome.
For workstations / file servers
– At least one with an Internet connection.
– Operating systems (workstations): Windows 2000 Professional, XP SP0 & SP1, SP2 and later, Vista, 7, 8 & 8.1, 10.
– Operating systems (servers): Windows 2000 Server, Home Server, 2003 (32, 64 bits and R2) SP1 and greater, 2008, 2008 R2 (64 bits), SBS 2011, Server 2012 (64 bit and R2).
For exchange server
– Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010 & 2013
For MAC workstations / file servers
– Mac OS X 10.6 Snow leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite
For Linux workstations / file servers
– Ubuntu 12 32/64 bits and later
– Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0 64 bits and later
– CentOS 6.0 64 bits and later
– Debian 6.9 Squeeze and later
– OpenSuse 12 32/64 bits and later
– Suse Enterprise Server 11SP2 64 bits and later
For Android devices
– Android (from 2.3)
Virtual engine certified
– VMWare ESX 3.x,4.x, 5,x
– VMWare Workstation 6.0, 6.5, 7.x, 8.x & 9.x
– Virtual PC 6.x
– Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 & 2012 3.0
– Citrix XenDesktop 5.x, XenClient 4.x, XenServer and XenApp 5.x & 6.x
Contact us for a free trial setup, awesome discount on license renewal and bulk purchases.
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +234 809 751 0000