Adaptive Defense 360 is the first and only offering to combine Endpoint Protection (EPP) and Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) capabilities into a single solution. Adaptive Defense 360 automates these capabilities, reducing the burden on IT.
Adaptive Defense 360 starts with Panda’s best-of-breed EPP solution which includes Simple and centralized security, Remedial actions, Real-time monitoring and reports, Profile-based protection, Centralized device control, and Web monitoring and Filtering
However, that is only the beginning. The malware and IT security panorama has undergone a major change in terms of volume and sophistication. With over 200,000 new viruses appearing every day, and the sophistication of techniques for penetrating defenses and hiding malware, corporate networks are more vulnerable than ever to zero-day and targeted attacks
Adaptive Defense is Panda’s solution to these types of attacks. Adaptive Defense provides an EDR service that can accurately classify every application running in an organisation, only allowing legitimate programs to run. The EDR capabilities of Panda Adaptive Defense 360 relies on a security model based on three principles: continuous monitoring of applications on a company’s computers and servers, automatic classification using machine learning on our Big Data platform in the cloud, and finally, our technical experts analyse those applications that haven’t been classified automatically to be certain of the behavior of everything that is run on the company’s systems.
The advanced solution leverages on BigData and Machine Learning technologies with EDR capabilities as follows:
Close the cycle of malware protection, integrating full detection, response and remediation capabilities on a single solution
– Internet connection.
– Browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox 3.0, Google Chrome.
For workstations / file servers
– At least one with an Internet connection.
– Operating systems (workstations): Windows 2000 Professional, XP SP0 & SP1, SP2 and later, Vista, 7, 8 & 8.1, 10.
– Operating systems (servers): Windows 2000 Server, Home Server, 2003 (32, 64 bits and R2) SP1 and greater, 2008, 2008 R2 (64 bits), SBS 2011, Server 2012 (64 bit and R2).
For exchange server
– Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010 & 2013
For MAC workstations / file servers
– Mac OS X 10.6 Snow leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite
For Linux workstations / file servers
– Ubuntu 12 32/64 bits and later
– Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0 64 bits and later
– CentOS 6.0 64 bits and later
– Debian 6.9 Squeeze and later
– OpenSuse 12 32/64 bits and later
– Suse Enterprise Server 11SP2 64 bits and later
For Android devices
– Android (from 2.3)
Virtual engine certified
– VMWare ESX 3.x,4.x, 5,x
– VMWare Workstation 6.0, 6.5, 7.x, 8.x & 9.x
– Virtual PC 6.x
– Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 & 2012 3.0
– Citrix XenDesktop 5.x, XenClient 4.x, XenServer and XenApp 5.x & 6.x
Contact us for a free trial setup, awesome discount on license renewal and bulk purchases.
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +234 809 751 0000